Tuesday 15 December 2009

Best of 2009


As everyone else is doing it, I thought I would too, here it is in no order my list of my favourite songs of 2009. Surprisingly indierock heavy, where was all the electropop?

In no particular

Allo Darlin' - The Polaroid Song
Why? - Even The Good Wood Gone
Karen O and The Kids - Rumpus
The Postmark - No One Said This Would Be Easy
Phoenix - 1901
Camera Obscura - French Navy
The Pains of Being Pure At Heart - Falling Over (DJ Downfall Sprechenbann Mix)
Drums - Lets Go Surfing
Still Flyin' - Aerosmith Take me to... The Other Side
Yo La Tengo - All Your Secrets
James Husband - A Grave in the Gravel
The Wooden Birds - False Alarm
Wilco - You and I
Veronica Falls - Beachy Head
Best of 2009 Spotify playlist

Other releases, which aren't on spotify...
The Declining Winter - Haunt The Upper Halls
Shrag - Rabbit Kids
The Bright Lights album
Champagne Riot - Scandinavian Warfare

Oh yes, my band Arthur and Martha released an album this year too, why not take a listen?

Alicexx

No comments:

Post a Comment